Once an owner with Opulence Thoroughbreds you will have your own private Racing Concierge who will organise your racing calendar from purchasing, training, racing, breeding and selling your thoroughbred racehorse(s).
Your private Racing Manager will cater for stable visits 365 days of the year, you will be able to assess how your horses are progressing and we will ensure you are well informed, educated and part of the action.
On race days your designated Racing Manager will meet you upon arrival at the course. Here you and your guests will be given your owners and trainers’ badges to give you full access to the parade ring and winners enclosure. Being an owner allows exclusive access to the lounges where you can enjoy complimentary food and drink.
Your Racing Manager will also assist with:
- Analysing pedigrees and conformation to assess the value of thoroughbreds being offered for sale, both privately and at public auctions.
- Bidding on horses in the auction ring for our clients or broker deals for horses being offered privately.
- Advising clients on breeding plans for their broodmares and facilitate the booking of these mares to stallions that are in high demand.
- Extensive travel to represent our clients at sales across the country and internationally.
- Constant networking and building of relationships with industry professionals to maintain and expand our sales business.
- Working closely with veterinarians, farriers and other equine health professional to evaluate the fitness of the individual horses.